Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall & Christmas Projects

Hi!

Today it's my turn to show you my projects for October. I decided to dedicate this post to both the beautiful season of fall and the wonderful Christmas celebrations. Imaginarium Designs definitely has the perfect chipboard pieces for both occassions! 

First, I have a fall lay-out to show you that I made about my boyfriend, Jeroen. 


On this lay-out, I framed my photo with the beautiful Anna Frame. It's definitely my favourite frame from Imaginarium, because it looks so whimsical and detailed. 

I lightly inked the frame with brown distress ink to make it suit the fall colour scheme.





 I also used a few hexagons, three lovely hot-air balloons and the 'Sweet' title from Imaginarium Designs. They were all altered in the same way as the photo frame. I also added pearls to some of the chipboard pieces to give them an elegant finishing touch. 




My second and third project are two Christmas cards. They both have the same design, but I used different materials and colours to make sure that they still looked different. 


These tiny frames from Imaginarium Designs are just perfect for cardmaking. I have quite a stash of them and love to use them on my cards. On the Christmas card above, I heat embossed two of these frames and incorporated them on the left and right side of a resin frame.  



My second card also showcases two chipboard frames, but this time I heat embossed them with gold embossing powder to give them a metallic shine. 



I also added a resin cherub for a little sweet touch. 


 That was it for today!
I hope you enjoyed my blogpost!

Please don't forget to leave me a comment on this post in order to win a package full of Imaginarium Designs goodies! Wouldn't it be nice to receive a lovely package of chipboard pieces on your doorstep? :)

 Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Great guy page! Loads of delightful layers and embellishment. Your Christmas cards are wonderful as well. Love those little frames you used. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a heart warming layout Romy - LOVE the frame and the lacy layers too!!!
    As for your cards, well they are delightful, such pretty layers, especially with the cute little embossed frames :)

    ReplyDelete