Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Romy's August Projects

Hi!

It's Romy here on the Imaginarium Designs blog today. 
I would like to show you three new projects that I made with Imaginarium Designs chipboard. 


My first project is a masculine lay-out about my dad. I think that a natural or vintage look to your chipboard pieces will make them suit a masculine project perfectly. I therefore added only a little touch of brown ink to my chipboard pieces on this lay-out. 


I used chipboard gears, hot-air balloons and a large peacock feather from Imaginarium Designs. 





My second project is a card with a yellow and orange colour palette. I wanted to give this card a more elegant look, so I altered the chipboard on this card with white embossing powder instead of brown ink. 


I used this gorgeous bird frame as a central element on my card. I also used a gorgeous chipboard piece for the sentiment on my card. I heat embossed the frame with white embossing powder and the word 'Congratulations' with chestnut embossing powder. 
..




My third project for August is another card with a feminine feel to it. I used some of the brand new chipboard pieces from Imaginarium Designs on this card. 


Both the beautiful large heart and the tiny hearts are new chipboard pieces from Imaginarium Designs. I heat embossed them with white embossing powder to make them look more elegant.


I hope you enjoyed my blogpost!
Don't forget to leave me a comment on this blogpost, because one lucky commenter will reveive a generous package of Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely and I
    really like the
    gears!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of these are gorgeous but I am drawn to the masculine layout!! Absolutely amazing!! I love the colors and the chipboard pieces look awesome!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw.. What a lot of lovely projects. I especially love the first one. I'm crazy about watches. Impressing that you managed to place that many clocks and still having it looking fabulous. Great work. The next two are so pretty. I love the frame with the heart you used for the CONGRATULAION card. The third one is so romantic. Adore the new chipboard pieces and you used them in the most impressing way.
    Thank you for sharing. You are so creative and talented. Hugs from Monica.... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS projects Romy!!!
    LOVE the clocks & gears ... your layout reminds me of my dear dad, he collects clocks :)
    Your congratulations card is SO BEAUTIFUL, LOVE the orange & black and pretty layers!!!

    ReplyDelete