Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Romy's last blogpost

Hi!
It's Romy here today and I'm actually writing this post with a heavy heart,
 because this will be my very last blogpost as a DT member for Imaginarium Designs. 

I have been with Imaginarium Designs for two years and these two years have been an amazing journey for me. It was always such a pleasure for me to work with the most gorgeous chipboard pieces I know. I've enjoyed every minute of it!

Today I will show you three last projects I made for Imaginarium Designs: two cards and a lay-out. 


First off is this enchanted card featuring lots of magical elements and glitters. 
I used one of these gorgeous frame to accentuate the sentiment on my card. 


I also incorporated a lovely chipboard flourish at the bottom of my card.
Both chipboard pieces were covered with a layer of silver glitter paste. 


My second project is a masculine lay-out featuring a photo of my awesome brother Joeri.


The beautiful 'Man on a mission' title is from Imaginarium Designs, as well as 
all the pretty gears and the triangular arrows. 


I accentuated all chipboard pieces with brown distress ink to make them 
complement the colours of my lay-out. 



I also incorporated several chipboard gears on my lay-out. I stapled a few of them 
on top of each other to create more dimension. 


Just love these gears! 
They are definitely my favourite elements to use on masculine lay-outs!


My third and final project is a simple card that I made. 
I needed a 'New home' card for a friend and figured the Imaginarium Designs 
fence was simply perfect for that. 


I inked the fence with brown distress ink and then decorated it with several brown pearls.


So here it is, the end of my very last blogpost...*sniff, sniff* I will miss this design team for sure!
I would like to thank Jane and Natalie for these amazing two years. 
It was wonderful to be working with you and I will terribly miss being on this team.
 But I'm also looking back at the past two years as a wonderful experience that I wouldn't want to have missed. 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! 
You're the best!



3 comments:

  1. Romy you really created something special for your last day here. Your cards are so lovely. You used the fab chippies the best way. And your layouts are lovely too. I love the color scheme you chose.
    Thank you so much for sharing. Hope to see you back here again
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning!! I am going ot miss seeing your work here but will follow you on your blog!! Good luck in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS cards and STUNNING layout Romy!!!
    LOVE your SPARKLING frame & flourish, LOVE your fence with the pearls, ADORE your MAGNIFICENT masculine layout!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION today and ALL your time as part of the DT - I have really enjoyed your work!!!
    Wishing you every happiness and lots of crafty times for the future :)

    ReplyDelete