Thursday, February 15, 2018

Layouts by Solange Marques

Hello everyone!! It's Solange Marques here and today I'll share with you some projects using the fabulous Imaginarium Designs chipboards!

This time I've made some layouts.
To start the New Year, I've created this layout with some sentiments that I wish for the year:

HOPE


I've used tea bags to create the background. I've printed some words on the tea bags and I've used stamps on them:



I've applied copper embossing powder on the title:


And I've applied Distress embossing powder on the gears and after I've applied Walnut Ink spray:





The second layout:

I LOVE YOUR FACE


Here I've mixed copper and Distress Embossing Powder Vintage Photo and after I've applied Copper paste and a little of white gesso:



On the title I've used black embossing powder:


To finish , a Christmas layout:

I BELIEVE IN SANTA


I've applied red embossing powder on this chipboard and some drops of acrylic gesso:


And white and black embossing powder on the title:


I hope you enjoy it!












ID supplies:
IDS0018 9 Cogs on Board
IDT0004 9 Cogs on board small
IDAUC0001 Capital Letters
IDALC0002 Lower Case letters
IDS0006 Clock Face 3 inchs
IDS0036  Small Clock Face
IDP0112 I love Your Face
IDD0040 Nat's Square Large
IDP0219 I Believe in Santa



2 comments: